Hotline.ie Annual Report 2015 Published
» Download it here! at a launch event addressed by David Stanton, T.D., Minister of State at the Department of Justice and Equality.
... read on
- 11/03/16 [UPD 11/3]Hotline.ie mobile reporting page available
- 09/03/16 [UPDATE 9th Mar] Don't let Trojans into your computer!
- 26/11/15 Don't let keyboard criminals fool you
- 11/02/15 Video - Your Report Matters!
- 22/01/15 Beware of emails about invalid logon attempts to iCloud account
- 11/09/14 Warning of fake bank transfer notifications
- 09/12/13 Children uploading photos to inappropriate websites
Decisive Action. International Reach.
Hotline.ie Service provides an anonymous facility for Internet Users to report suspected illegal content, particularly Child Sexual Abuse Material, accidentally encountered Online, in a secure and confidential way.
Hotline.ie is run and funded by the Internet Service Providers Association of Ireland (ISPAI) whose members are determined to take measures to counter the use of their Internet facilities for such illegal purposes. It is also co-financed by the European Union's Connecting Europe Facility.
The Hotline works in collaboration with An Garda Síochána and it is overseen by the Department of Justice and Equality (Office for Internet Safety).